A few days ago, La French s’il vous plaît invited itself during a seminar to present its products through a tasting workshop.
Guests were able to discover the 100% French organic Tonic and Ginger Beer from La French s’il vous plaît
through the history of the brand and a soft tasting.
Then we offered them the opportunity to test themselves in the art of cocktail making by creating simple and trendy recipes!
We selected the Gin Tonic with Gibsons gin, the Moscow Mule with Poliakov vodka and the Dark and Stormy with St James rum.
Intense concentration for our guests during the workshop before the tasting… who are now real experts for a successful aperitif!
Would you also like to become a master in the art of cocktails?
Here are our recipes that are ultra simple to make, extremely trendy and above all really delicious!
La French Generous
The 100% French organic Gin Tonic
– Pour 5cl of organic Generous Gin
– Add 15cl of La French s’il vous plaît Tonic Water
– Garnish with a lemon quarter and 2 slices of cucumber
– Fill with ice cubes
La French Kraken
to be made directly in the glass
– Add the ice cubes first
– Pour 15cl of La French s’il vous plaît Ginger Beer
– Add slowly 5cl of The Kraken rum
– Add the juice of a green lemon quarter
So, to your shakers, get set, shake !